A great many people will in general have either inner or outer extra drives that they use to back their framework drive. This technique couldn’t get any simpler and is so viable.
It would be ideal if you note: This strategy doesn’t duplicate over your EFI segment. You can utilize your fundamental drives establishment EFI segment to boot into the clone once its finished at that point just duplicate over your EFI envelope to your Clones EFI parcel. This permits the clone to boot freely.
1. Boot into your UniBeast Installer and once at the Installer Open Disk Utility from the Utilities Menu
2. You can utilize a full drive or only a segment of a bigger drive as I’ve done to make the clone. On the off chance that you need to utilize a littler segment of a bigger drive, make the parcel that you feel will supplement your principle drives size.
3. The parcel I utilized was named Macintosh HD, when the clone is finished it will consequently rename the clone equivalent to your Primary drive. Select the segment you need to use for your reinforcement/clone.
4. You can see Macintosh HD is turned gray out as my picked drive above, click on Restore. Plate Utility will request that you select the drive you need to reestablish the segment from. I need to reestablish from macOS Sierra2 so I pick this from the dropdown menu
5. Snap on Restore once you’ve picked your Primary drive and relying upon the size of your drive may take a brief period, make some tea and hang tight for it to finish.
Presently its total boot once more into your principle drive, rename your cloned drive to anything you desire to call it. You can either duplicate over the EFI organizer from your Primary EFI parcel to your cloned EFI segment or utilize your Primary segment to boot your clone.
Simple, free approach to keep a working duplicate of your introduce drive.